I’m trying to be better at updating this blog and attending to my various social media things (you’re following me on Twitter and Instagram, right?) but the plague and my growing, insomnia-induced madness are making it difficult.
- My daughter was sick, leading to a couple of missed days of school for her, and a lot of laying awake worrying about her for me.
- My back’s been rebelling against me on and off for the last few weeks.
- My mother took two trips to the emergency room (one via an ambulance I summoned through the magic of 911) for pneumonia and related “fun.”
- I’ve gotten around twenty hours of sleep. Total. Over, like, the last week.
- And now I’m coughing, my throat’s a little sore, and I’m pretty sure that the crow perched on the phone pole across the street isn’t just there for the view.
So, yeah. How’s your September going?
P.S. The one thing I’ve managed to do consistently is take photos, even if those photos were just me playing around with newspaper and various combinations of lighting and contrast tweaking, like the one on this post.