- My stomach has been getting better. Still a bit annoying from time to time, but it’s obviously on the mend.
- Related to the above, I’ve steered my diet toward the bland side of the street to sort of “baby” my digestive system. That’s getting very old very quickly, but I’m going to finish out the week with brown rice and tofu just the same. I’m doing too well health-wise to have it all go sideways on me due to an excess of peppercorns or garlic.
- Windows started acting weird the other day (not letting Skype calls go through, throwing an error when I tried accessing the Microsoft Store). Turn out, it really wanted me to apply the new “Feature Update” and wouldn’t take no for an answer. That’s, like, half a day of my life I’ll never get back.
- I’ve been listening to this song a lot. It’s basically become my chill song in the evening.
- This one as well. People have asked me to explain the diversity in my musical tastes. I never have an answer.
- I’ve had a couple of story ideas floating in my head for a few weeks, one of which seems pretty intent on hounding me until I take a stab at writing it. I’ve been trying to suppress that urge, since I’d much rather focus on photography right now, but…yeah. Not sure I have much choice at this point.
- In an effort to improve my mood and avoid distractions, I’ve taken an extended break from nearly all social media. I uninstalled Twitter from my phone, and stopped posting on Instagram until I’m regularly taking new photos again. So far that’s going very well.
Enjoy your weekend.